Sunday 11 December 2011

Alcohol does NOT make you fat…it makes you lean…against tables,chairs,walls, floors


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Alcohol does NOT make you fat…it makes you lean…against tables,chairs,walls, floors and ….Ugly people!!!
  • I hear there is scientific proof that birthdays are good for you... the more you have the longer you live.
  • That awkward moment when you asked a question and no one responded.
  • That awkward moment when your parents tell you to stand in line and you`re near the cashier and they haven`t come back yet.
  • Sometimes? Late at night? I rearrange traffic signs. People need to be challenged.
  • Headphones definitely just tie themselves in knots while we’re not looking…
  • A police man came up to me with a sniffer dog & said, "This dog tells me you`re on drugs." "I`m on drugs?! You`re the one talking to dogs!"
  • I've always wondered if film directors wake up screaming "CUT! CUT! CUUUUUT!" when they have nightmares.
  • Dear people who leave candy out on Halloween, news flash, we don`t take just one, but thanks for trusting us anyway.
  • Two words guys hates: Don`t & Stop; unless you put them together.
  • Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhhhh its a secret.
  • Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • Child: Mom, I love you! Mom: I love you too. :) - Teenager: Mom, I love you! Mom: Yes, what do you want? :P
  • I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?
  • `Are you home?` "no. I just answered my home phone from a bat cave"
  • "Mom, I swear my room was clean this morning." "So what happened?" "I got dressed."
  • I just read a list of 'the 100 things to do before you die'. I'm pretty surprised 'yell for help' wasn't one of them...
  • use to be great at wordplay. Once a pun a time

No comments:

Post a Comment