Monday 12 December 2011

Saying "oh!" like you get it. But you still have no idea


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • We all have that one friend who needs to learn how to whisper.
  • My greatest fear is that people will laugh when I tell them my greatest fear.
  • Welcome to the real Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI.
  • It's a recipe for disaster when your country has an obesity epidemic and a skinny jean fad
  • "Connect your charger." ... Why don`t YOU do it "smart" phone?
  • Nobody Dates Anymore, Everybody has a ``Thing" with someone.
  • MY ALARM CLOCK IS A DREAM KILLER.
  • Saying "oh!" like you get it. But you still have no idea.
  • That awkward moment when you don`t wanna come out of you`re room because your parents have visitors over.
  • I hate weddings. old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next".
  • Just saved a bunch of money on my Mental Insurance by switching to Psycho!
  • If people winked in real life, as much as they do in texts.. this world would be a pretty creepy place. ;)
  • That awkward moment when you see 9 year olds with boyfriends or girlfriends, while you`re still single.
  • 5 most annoying words after a break up: "Are you mad at me?" No, I`m perfectly happy you broke my heart!
  • The awkward moment when you pull your blankets up and punch yourself in the damn face.
  • That awkward moment when your parents trying to be funny in front of your friends.
  • I've always had a way of lighting up any room I walk into I flip the light switch
  • A murderer was sitting on the electric chair. "Do u have any last requests?" "Yes, will u hold my hand?" XD
  • Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am now unable to control my circumstances.
  • Running like a gorilla up the stairs because it’s easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment