Saturday 10 December 2011

Sometimes, not remembering mey be the better


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Lazy fact #753456548395967723, You were too lazy to read that number
  • X is the girl next door…if you live next door to a whore house.
  • Sri doesn't suffer from insanity... he enjoys every minute of it.
  • If Facebook really wanted to entertain us, they'd make it a requirement for people to share their "mental status" in addition to each new status update.
  • Karma is a bitch, well just make sure that bitch is beautiful
  • I never understand why people take pictures of themselves giving the finger... seriously, was the camera mean to you or something?! o_O
  • Lazy rule; can`t reach it, don`t need it.
  • X is color blind and trying to solve a rubiks cube… This could take a while.
  • Rahul is wondering where noah kept woodpeckers on his ark
  • 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands,7 seas, over 6 billion people, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting you.
  • If you have visions of Sugarplums, get the hell away from me.
  • I`m not easily distracted......OH something shiny!!!!
  • X says my computer just beat me at chess…but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • The Bruno Mars moments when you wish there was a urinal next to your bed.
  • Priyanka ║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║ *ZAP* *BEEP* Price: $7.95
  • I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.
  • That awkward moment when you enter and elevator, u wait a while it opens again and someone comes in, you realize your on the same floor -.-
  • Every time I fly, I pray that a generous person with lots of unopened neck pillows sits next to me and decides to give me one. So far, no luck. :(
  • sometimes, not remembering mey be the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment