Saturday 10 December 2011

I wasn`t that drunk. Dude, you asked your girlfriend if she was single.


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • I wasn`t that drunk. Dude, you asked your girlfriend if she was single.
  • Diggi says my computer just beat me at chess...but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • "My memory is so bad." "How bad is it?" "How bad is what?"
  • Ruth is wondering why his daughter's diaper holds no where near the 22-37 pounds it promises.
  • Whoever said "money can’t buy happiness" didn’t know where to shop.
  • Just logged into Myspace and it was just a couple of tumbleweeds dancing around a deserted country road
  • If someone texts "K.", just reply "L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z".
  • decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!
  • Dear parents, knocking WHILE you open the door to my bedroom kinda defeats the purpose of knocking. Sincerely, teenagers.
  • When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?
  • Thanks wind, you totally raped my hair.
  • Does anyone know if Myspace uses dial-up servers? I bet they do.
  • I don’t make mistakes, I date them.
  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  • Lies Told In Texts - I`m almost there. (When you actually haven`t even left the house.)
  • One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and too stubborn to ask for directions.
  • I watch pom. I know that you misread that, didn`t you?
  • Sam is cle'a]ni.ng he'r ke]yb29oa;rd
  • If you wanna make a good deal, sell happiness & get paid by a nice gratefulness smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment