Monday 12 December 2011

Internet Issues: Open a new tab & forget why


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Internet Issues: Open a new tab & forget why.
  • I got thrown out of Krufts this year for inappropriate behaviour. A bit harsh. They did say to enter your own Dog.
  • Would like to congratulate their parents on having such an awesome daughter-well done! :P
  • thinks that it is illegal to use your cell phone while driving, which is why I had this sweet rotary phone installed in my center console
  • Hugs can be really awkward when you aren`t really sure where to put your arms.
  • At what age is it appropriate to tell my dogs they are adopted?
  • That awkward moment when your dentist keeps asking you questions while their hands are in your mouth...
  • I hate when people see me at the store & are like "hey what are you doing here?" Im like "Oh you know, hunting elephants."
  • When you see a man opening a car door for a woman it can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either the car is new or the wife is.
  • When someone says the words "I love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "I love YOUTUBE" Real fast.
  • thinks it would be really convenient if Christmas decorations grew on trees.
  • Reading texts half asleep is like looking into the sun
  • Sitting in the cinema, ready to watch the movie, then BOOM! The human giraffe sits in front of you.
  • Hi, I`m a bra. And I touch your girlfriends boobs everyday. Jealous yet?
  • On the phone with mom: Yeah. Okay. Yes. Okay. Alright. Yes. I will. Alright. Okay. Yeah. Yes. Alright. Yes I did. I love you too Bye
  • Seeing a spider isn`t the biggest problem, it`s when it disappears.
  • It saddens me to think there are people in the world who don't pretend to paddle a canoe while on the moving walkways in airports.
  • Statistics say that 1 in 4 people are insane, so take a look at your 3 best friends and if they are all OK, its you!
  • There's something about pressing F5. It's so Refreshing.
  • The awkward moment when you’re at the store & someone is standing in front of the item you need, so you pretend to look at something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment