Wednesday 14 December 2011

I stay up all night and regret it in the morning


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:
  • That awkward moment when two people start a conversation on your facebook status.
  • "And I was like`...". "Really, you said that?" "No, but I was thinking it."
  • "Connect your charger." ... Why don`t YOU do it "smart" phone?
  • I stay up all night and regret it in the morning.
  • I hate when people text me first and then don’t keep the conversation going.
  • "HEYY COME HERE ITS IMPORTANT!!" . " What", " Can you turn my light off?"
  • That awkward moment when your parents trying to be funny in front of your friends.
  • What time is it?.. Theres a clock right there ``DID I ASK YOU WHERE THE CLOCK WAS?``
  • I hate it when people are at your house and ask, “Hey do you have a bathroom?” Nooooo not at all, we all dump in the yard.
  • Relationships nowadays: First month, I love you baby! Second month, we are forever! Third month, Single.
  • This is my care cup, \_/ oh look it`s empty.
  • *Walking around supermarket* *Don`t see mom* ACT COOL, ACT COOL!
  • B I T C H = Beautiful Individual That Creates Hell
  • TOP 5 Lies People Tell - 1) I`m fine. 2) That was my last piece of gum. 3) I`ll call you back. 4) I`m on my way. 5) I never got that text.

No comments:

Post a Comment