Saturday 10 December 2011

Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.
  • hat awkward moment when someone really hot talks to you and you suddenly forget what language you speak.
  • Jacy would rather check her facebook than face her checkbook.
  • That Awkward Moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction.
  • If A Couple in Love are called Love Birds, then a couple who`ve fought with each other should be called Angry Birds.
  • Friend: "Does this outfit make me look fat?" Me: "NO, your fat makes you look fat!!!"
  • If guys had periods, they’d brag about the size of their tampons.
  • That Awkward Moment when a GPS tells a gay person to go straight.
  • Dear white crayon, What is it that you do here... exactly? Sincerely, the other crayons
  • What does a ghost get when he falls and scrapes his knee?
  • Rima believes that if you tell your boss what you really think of him, the truth will set you free.
  • A boo boo
  • Mom: "YOU`RE GROUNDED." Me: "Psh. Fine I don`t care." Mom: "Give me your phone then." Me: "OMG IM SO SORRY MOM I LOVE YOU."
  • I watched Transformers today, and I`ve spent the past 2 hours in my garage telling my car I know his secret... He`s shy.
  • Sorry, I don't know why that happened. Facebook made all these changes and they randomly blocked a bunch of my friends that I can't stand.
  • The walk of shame at the store when you have to put something back because your mom says "no."
  • That Awkward Moment when santa has the same wrapping paper as your mom.
  • ¡ǝɯıʇ ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ǝsn puɐ puɐʇspuɐɥ ɐ op ʎןןɐuıɟ uɐɔ
  • I can't help but feel insulted when that voice on the speaker calls me a Walmart shopper
  • My wife said I’m too immature and if I don’t grow up it’s going to erect a barrier between us. Ha ha ha, erect.

No comments:

Post a Comment