Wednesday 14 December 2011

The road to success is always under construction


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • The road to success is always under construction.
  • "Dad, I`m hungry." "Hi, Hungry. I`m Dad." "Dad, I`m serious." "I thought you were Hungry?" "Are you kidding me?" "Nope, I`m Dad."
  • If you were a dinosaur you`d be a bitch-a-whoreus.
  • Barking back at dogs to show them who`s boss.
  • 1600s: Oh Dearest Romeo, I write to inform you that I have received your letter and I’ve been left quite speechless. 2011: K
  • Life is like a roll of toilet paper.The closer you get to the end the faster it goes.
  • Awkwardly standing there while your friend talks to someone you don`t know
  • Dear mom, Please stop trying to clean my face with your spit. Sincerely, I`m 15, not 5.
  • Dear Mom, how can you hear me mumble under my breath but you can’t hear me say "What?!" multiple times when you scream my name?
  • Whatisthelongbuttonatthebottomofthekeyboardfor?
  • I can tell I really must like a TV show if I’m not messing around on my phone or laptop while I’m watching it.
  • "I wasn`t that Drunk" . "Dude, you congratulated a potato for getting a part in Toy Story."
  • Teacher: Whoever answers my next question can go home. *Boy throws bag out the window* Teacher: Who threw that? Boy: Me, I`m going home
  • Spread love everywhere you go: Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier !
  • What did people do during awkward situations in the old days without cell phones to pretend-text?
  • People who first meet me think I’m quiet. But people who have known me for a long time wish I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment