Wednesday 14 December 2011

You never know what you have until..... you clean your room


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • The awkward moment when you look over at the car next to you and someone is already staring at you.
  • "All you do is sit on that computer" Lies. I sit on the chair
  • My parents used to be happy when I took naps… but now they think I`m lazy.
  • By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass.
  • Some people might as well post “Wants Attention” as their Facebook status.
  • Dear radio stations, instead of 40 minutes of commercial free music, how about 5 minutes of good music?
  • That awkward moment when you feel like you’re going to fall backwards off a chair.
  • Dear "do not try this at home"⁰Okay! I`ll go to my neighbor`s house .
  • "I`M GETTING PAPEEEERRR!!" Grandma please, stop playing with the printer.
  • I’m not lazy, I’m energy efficient.
  • I don’t care how much pain you are in, if you hurt yourself in a hilarious way, I’m laughing.
  • theres a sickness called hippopotomonstrosesquippedalio​phobia seriously, THERE IS :P
  • That awkward moment when your dancing, then you turn around & you realize someone has been watching you the whole time.
  • You never know what you have until..... you clean your room.
  • She`s so fake if you look behind her neck it says "made in china"
  • I should be a garbage collector because I’m apparently really good at picking up trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment