Sunday 11 December 2011

Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips
  • I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos.
  • "I wasn`t that drunk." -__- Dude you hug my grandpa screaming "Dumbledore you`re alive".
  • is very bored of being bored, because being bored is boring that`s why i post this boring status because I`m bored of being bored and being bored is boring! :)
  • "Okay. Okay. Okay. Aaaaalright. Okay. Okay, bye. Okay. Bye." - someone on the phone with their mother.
  • That awkward moment When you have to much lotion on and don`t know where to put it.
  • Responding to texts while half asleep, then realizing you make no sense.
  • Flirtationship; It`s more than a friendship, but less than a relationship.
  • Osama Bin Laden 2001-2011 Hide And Seek Champion
  • Every day, man is making bigger and better fool-proof things, and every day, nature is making bigger and better fools. So far, I think nature is winning.
  • Those bathrooms that whenever you flush, they spray water on you & your just like, -.-
  • When you hear your own voice recorded and think..."omg I sound horrible.."
  • That Awkward Moment when it`s all silent and someone says "awkward"
  • ¡ǝɯıʇ ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ǝsn puɐ puɐʇspuɐɥ ɐ op ʎןןɐuıɟ uɐɔ
  • ``Please don`t see me, please don`t see me, please don`t see me." "HEYYYYY!" "SHIT"
  • Top Tip Of The Week: When going through airport customs and you are asked "do you have any firearms with you?" do not reply "what do you need?"
  • X is wondering why Facebook bothers to give the option of “liking” my own comment? Of course I like my own comments. I’m awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment