Sunday 11 December 2011

Do you know what really makes me smile? Facial muscles


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Do you know what really makes me smile? Facial muscles.
  • So many stupid people, and so few asteroids.
  • Hey Siri, What`s the opposite of term `opposite`?
  • That terrifiying moment when you have to pee really bad and you can`t unbutton your pants.
  • Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate.
  • Remember, every time you buy a pineapple, you make one Spongebob`s relatives homeless.
  • Genie: i will grant you 3 wishes what is your 1st? Guy: More wishes! Genie: A Genie can only grant 3 wishes. Guy: More Genies! Genie: F*ck
  • Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don’t know when.
  • That awkward moment when you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it’s not them!
  • Dear Love, People say that they can`t live without you. I personally think I`m more important. Sincerely, Oxygen
  • Statistically 5/4 of people have trouble with fractions.
  • mom can i..." "no." "mom please?" "no." "but, mom..." "no." ......"hey, dad!
  • "OMG !! There`s a bee" "stand still, it won`t hurt you" "FU*K THAT! I am running!!"
  • You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.
  • "Did u just fall?" "No, i attacked the floor" " Backwards???" "I`m freaking talented"
  • That awkward moment when someone catches you making weird faces at yourself in the mirror.
  • People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses.
  • X thinks that Facebook is the compost heap for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment