Monday 12 December 2011

First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • Facebook reminds me daily how moving out of my hometown was a great idea.
  • First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
  • A man asked a fairy to make him desirable & irresistible to all women. She turned him into a credit card.
  • went to the paint store to get thinner... but I haven't lost any weight yet
  • That awkward moment when you see a bunch people from school hanging out at the mall & you’re there with your mom
  • When I met you, I got this tingling sensation.. Then I realized my phone was on vibrate
  • ``Please don`t see me, please don`t see me, please don`t see me." "HEYYYYY!" "SHIT"
  • When younger kids get into an argument with you. Bitch, I`m older than you. Bring it on.
  • will give you 2 seconds to figure out that you have the right of way before I take it from you.
  • Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
  • "I wasn`t that drunk." -__- Dude you hug my grandpa screaming "Dumbledore you`re alive".
  • Hurting yourself and not being able to swear, because your parents are there.
  • Those late night talks where you confess everything but the next morning think, "Shit, why did I say that?!"
  • The awkward moment when you realize you texted the wrong person.
  • Father opens the school card & sees all bad grades. “What do u have 2 say about this, son?” “Well, Dad, at least you know I’m not cheating!”
  • wishes I was friends with a midget so I could introduce by saying, "Say hello to my little friend."
  • I’m not addicted to Facebook. I only use it when I have time: lunch time, break time, bed time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.
  • I went to subway & asked for the greasiest, biggest, most expensive sub they had. They gave me Andy Carroll
  • That awkward moment when someone likes your Facebook picture you uploaded 8 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment