Saturday 10 December 2011

Jealousy is just LOVE and HATE at the same time


Here are few Facebook Status which have been used by users frequently on the Popular social media giant:

  • Jealousy is just LOVE and HATE at the same time.
  • Sonia used to play sports. Then she realized you can buy trophies. Now she's good at everything.
  • I hate it when I get too drunk and just kidding I never hate getting drunk!
  • Like if you had that suspicious moment when you know your friend is hiding something from you.
  • Lies Told In Texts - I`m almost there. (When you actually haven`t even left the house.)
  • Great childhood memory: Your mom`s here, quick! Hide so you can`t go home.
  • Stressed? Try this: Picture a beautiful park, freshly covered in white snow. Birds are chirping happily. Then drink a bunch of beer and pass out.
  • Savita dreams of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned :0)
  • Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself, "Where did I meet these crazy people?" But then I think "What would I do without them?"
  • (-_(-__(-___-)__-)_-) YOU got my back
  • When I was a kid, I told my parents I was going to make something of myself. I think they are getting impatient.
  • That awkward moment when you hold a baby, and it starts to cry.
  • Would you rather get the right messages from the wrong person or the wrong messages from the right person?
  • Jack is color blind and trying to solve a rubiks cube... This could take a while...
  • Google+ is quickly becoming the "gym membership" of social networking: We all join, but nobody actually uses it.
  • Don`t expect her to be perfect, if you want a perfect girlfriend. Go buy a barbie.
  • Everyone has photographic memory, some just don’t have the film.
  • Diggi feels like getting some work done...and so he is sitting down until the feeling passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment