Wednesday 14 December 2011

I once had a life … then some idiot came and told me to make a Facebook!


Here are some Funny Facebook Status for the users. One can use the Funny Status on their Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any other social media sites as their status update:

  • I hate it when people are at your house and ask, “Hey do you have a bathroom?” Nooooo not at all, we all dump in the yard.
  • "I wasn`t that drunk." "Dude, you ran up a tree saying look how big this piece of broccoli is!"
  • Want someone to stop texting you? Answer their texts with this- Error 23: SMS Not Delivered; The number (your number) has blocked you.
  • The awkward moment when you suddenly remember something really hilarious in a silent situation.
  • I once had a life … then some idiot came and told me to make a Facebook!
  • I hate it when people are at your house and ask, “Hey do you have a bathroom?” Nooooo not at all, we all dump in the yard.
  • Apple and Blackberry should team up and make a phone called the Pie...
  • "Are you crying?" "No, I`m impersonating a fountain."
  • prank call : "Hello, dominos?" ... "Yes, how may I help you?" ... "What`s the number to call Pizza Hut?" ;)
  • That AWSOME moment when you kill all the pigs with one bird.
  • When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
  • I don’t understand banks. Why do they attach chains to their pens. If I’m trusting you with my money, you should trust me with your pens.
  • Mom look... mom come on.. MOM hurry... MOM... you missed it.
  • You kids are 11 and you have cellphones already? Who do you talk to? Sponge bob??
  • That awkward moment when your mom yells at you in front of your friends.
  • All bad decisions are ultimately made using the same piece of resounding logic: “Screw it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment